Posts in the Link Love category
1. This limited edition photo book, ‘Postcards from America’, is the result of six Magnum photographers taking a road-trip together. Only it’s not really a book, more a multifaceted package of amazing-ness.
3. Illustrator James Gulliver Hancock has several fantastic map commissions in his folio, but this one of Venice is a stand-out simply due to the crazy detail!
4. For their first edition, online publication Edits Quarterly share nostalgic snaps of home and away.
6. My latest travel-bag fixation is this bright green number from Clare Vivier.
7. Quite possibly an unnecessary luxury, but these Calabrese flight slippers are so grown-up, plus I love the drawstring bag.
1. Design studio Radio are on a mission to create a a set of postcards for all nine South African provinces.
2. Gina and May create fantastic umbrellas with graphic patterns.
3. Sequined overnight bag from Kate Spade – too much!?
4. Put spare luggage space to use with Pack for a Purpose.
5. I quite fancy a weekend of walks and home-cooked meals at Pri Plajerju, a Slovenian farm-stay.
6. But perhaps you would prefer a luxurious night on Bled Island, also in Slovenia.
7. This Joya ‘Army Candle’ would be a handy travel treat.
8. Wayne Pate’s silkscreen prints are a long-time favourite of mine, especially the city-inspired designs.
1. The Epicures gives the low-down on Puerto Natales, Chile.
2. Private Island round-up by Apartment Therapy.
5. Jonathan Adler totes featuring location graphics.
6. Seesaw take a trip to beautiful Arcosanti, an experimental town in the Arizona desert.
7. Unpretentious, delicious seafood in Waipapa Bay, New Zealand, via Trufflepig.
8. Professional photographers share their favourite point-and-shoot cameras on Photoshelter.
1. Hand painted map of America on wood with pins from You and me, the Royal We.
2. Gorgeous photographs from The Cherry Blossom Girl’s recent trip to Kenya.
3. Amazing Maske series by artist Phyllis Galembo, featuring African masquerade costumes.
4. Your new favourite minimalist getaway bag, from Draught Dry Goods.
5. Practical holiday photo tips from Scott Kelby.
6. Handy packing zip bags from Baggu.
7. Adventures in Paradise, a sailing charter along New Guinea’s coastline (my new must-do!)